When you feel bad, do you escape to your happy place (AKA the pantry)?
If You Eat Your Feelings, You’ll Just Burp Them up Later: Six Questions to Help You Cope with Emotional Eating
Reaching for cookies after a hard day?
If You Eat Your Feelings, You’ll Just Burp Them up Later will help you understand:
- Why not all overeating is caused by your emotions.
- How to tell if you are an emotional eater.
- Things to do instead of eating.
With emotional eating, your happy place ends up leading to regret, guilt, and beating yourself up for having no self-control. It’s exhausting!
If You Eat Your Feelings, You’ll Just Burp Them Up Later will help you understand:
- What is really going on when you soothe yourself with food
- Why it’s not about self control or being a bad person
- Alternatives to eating
Sign up here to receive this FREE guide