Respect your body. Love your food. Adore your life.
Join the Break Up with Your Diet Facebook Group
Hang out with like-minded women. Total awesomeness.
If any of this sounds familiar, then the Break Up with Your Diet Facebook Group is a great place to get support.
• You feel like you need to change your body to really have the life you want.
• You find it difficult to like your body.
• You have no willpower with certain foods.
• You think of food as your best friend and your worst enemy.
• You feel guilty after eating your favorite foods.
• You get mad at yourself for eating something unhealthy.
• You’re really “good” around food in public, but it’s different at home.
• You trust outside ways (like calories, fat grams, or points) instead of your body to tell you how much to eat.
Luckily, you can unlearn what’s getting in the way of you having a healthy relationship with food and your body. This Facebook group is a great place to start. There’s even a free gift that is only available to group members.